Tuesday 21 June 2011

another start

So, this must be at least my 53rd blog, and guess what, 53 happens to be my lucky number! So yes, I will stick to this one. Now, you might wonder why this one is more special than the other 52, well... Umm... I'll get to that one later.


I was trying to be all creative, and come up with a nice fancy-shmancy title for this one (I even googled {how does my computer dictionary not yet recognise "googled" as a word?}"creative blog titles"), and I decided to ask the Boy for ideas. 


The Boy obviously asked me, "Well, what is it about..?" And there I was left with two questions, in stead of one. So, two whole minutes of deep thinking, and I proudly say, "Life, it is about life..."


See, I tried to be all cool and narrow it down to one aspect of my lovely, uber-interesting life, but it brought me to the realisation that it was EVERYTHING that made my life what it is. Plus picking one aspect of my life would be a terrible idea for the following reasons:


  1. It would be highly unfair to the other aspects of my life
  2. I would be at higher risk of running out of things to write about (oh pshhh, yes, you're that profound writer who could never, ever run out of things to write about, well, forgive me, I'm not)
  3. I would be limiting my literary skills for no apparent reason
  4. You, my beloved followers, would miss out on the other wonderful aspects of my life!
So yes, like every other mundane blog (now, don't take that personally), mine too, is about good ol' Life.


Welcome!


P.S. is there a way to customise my dictionary to UK English as opposed to US whatever-their-language-is-called..?

1 comment:

  1. Hello there... So a little wandering around washed me off to the shores of your 53rd blog :)... I wish you luck for this to continue long term! looking forward to articles to come!! :)...

    As for setting language to English UK... Simple option in the top right corner of your Blogger Dashboard!!... Or as I usually do it, just write it in word and paste it here :)

    Happy Blogging!
    Mo
    mkk5001.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete